Blog-2 Best Social Media Platforms
Which Social Media Platforms (or) Networks are the best for business?
The main aspect of social media platforms is to connect your target audience in social media networking sites. There are many social media platforms today, but we are focusing on some of the top social media platforms.
- Linked in
Facebook is the biggest social media platform with 2.5 billion active users that’s more than 30% of the world population. That’s a big number right! So, you are almost insured to reach audience that is relevant to any type of business. This is a great advantage to use “Facebook” for advertising. Coming to Audience targeting the targeting capabilities on Facebook are not comparable to any other social media platforms, this makes Facebook a great place for reaching our target audience. Facebook have a detailed demographics to reach very selective audience.
There are 3 sorts of audiences that you simply can target on Facebook:
- Core audiences
- Custom audiences
- Look alike audiences
Core audience:when you start to create the audience for your ad set in face book ads manager to reach your target audience, the default audience is called as core audience.
Custom audiences:A custom audience is the audience who are already part of your customer list and you want to get back them into touch with people who have engaged with your business.
Look alike audiences:This option allows you to reach new people whose interests are similar to those of your target audience.
Where can we place our Ads on Facebook?
- In article
- Apps and sites
Types of Facebook Ads:
There are many ad types in Facebook. According to our choice and requirement, We can go with any kind of the following ads.
- Photo ads
- Video ads
- Story ads
- Lead ads
Instagram has over 1 Billion monthly users globally. The majority users on Instagram are from 18 to 34 age group. When Instagram was created and launched in 2010, it was same like the other social platform: crammed with selfies, pets, and pictures of food. But in 2019 Instagram’s transformation from an easy photo sharing app to a full-on marketing channel is almost complete. In the update Instagram launched number of options for businesses, including advanced analytics, shoppable Instagram posts, and new techniques to drive traffic from Instagram Stories, and the new amazing video platform, IGTV. Whether you're employed in ecommerce, education, or media and publishing, it pays to create a presence on Instagram. But if you actually want to urge ahead, you would like to understand the platform (and your audience) inside and out.
There are three ways that you can advertise on Instagram:
- Promote posts and stories directly from your Instagram professional account.
- Create ads from Facebook page and promote them on both Facebook and Instagram.
- Create ad campaigns in the Facebook Ads manager to access full targeting capabilities.
Instagram has similar Ad types to Facebook, including:
- Photo ads
- Video ads
- Story ads
- Ads in the explore tab
- Shopping posts ads
YouTube is a video sharing website that allows users to watch video posted by other users and upload videos of their own. The videos are posted from all over the world.
- You tube has nearly 2 billion active users world wide.
- You can create and upload your own videos to reach and share with your targeted audience.
- Currently 300 hours of video uploaded to You tube every minute.
What can we achieve from YouTube Marketing?
- Brand awareness
- Reaching your target customer
- Establishing a relationship
- Generating leads
- It is a micro blogging social networking site with a character limit of 280 character.
- It has 383 million users monthly.
- More than 500 million tweets are posted everyday.
- More than 50% people prefer brands that are on twitter.
- Most of the brands use twitter accounts for customer engagement.
Benefits of Twitter Marketing:
- Brand awareness
- Customer feedback (engagement)
Engagement Metrics in Twitter:
With many Tweets sent every day — and an ever-changing Twitter algorithm it’s often easy for your brand’s posts and Twitter marketing to urge lost within the noise. That’s where Twitter ads come into picture. Twitter advertising is a chance for your brand to market its products and reach new users who could be curious about what your brand offers.
LinkedIn is a social network that focuses on professional networking and career development.
You can use LinkedIn to display your resume, search for jobs and enhance your professional reputation by posting updates and interacting with others.
It is free but a subscription version is also there which is called as Linked in premium. It offers additional features like online classes and seminars and insights.
What makes LinkedIn different from other social media networks?
- LinkedIn have very professional audience.
- LinkedIn is more effective at lead generation than Facebook and twitter because linked users are high level decision makers.
- You can search for jobs on LinkedIn.
- LinkedIn have groups which are hubs that provide a place for professionals in the same industry (or) same interest to share content.
Importance of LinkedIn marketing:
- LinkedIn marketing helps to Generate quality leads.
- LinkedIn marketing helps to target highly professional and business audience.
- LinkedIn is very effective for business to business interactions (B2B).
- LinkedIn helps in brand visibility and brand awareness.
- Quora is a social network to share and grow worlds knowledge.
- Quora has more than 300 million users all over the world.
- It is an online community to ask questions and connect with other people.
- you can use Quora as "middle man SEO technique" also.
- you can do blogging in Quora and answer the questions.
- Quora is the best platform for content sharing.
- all these makes Quora different from other social networks.
Advantages of Quora Marketing:
- You can get answers to all your questions.
- You can get connected to professionals of any field and ask them questions.
- It is the best platform to share and gain knowledge.
Benefits of Quora Business Marketing:
- Brand authority
- Visitors and leads
- Search ranking
Pinterest is a social media platform that helps you organize & find pictures, ides, and other interesting things in the series of ‘’boards’’ and ‘’pins’’.
- Pinterest can be used to get backlinks to your website.
- Clicking on the pins in Pinterest will redirect to the website.
- You can even say Pinterest is like Instagram with links.
- Some industries which work upon pictures can use Pinterest as middle man SEO technique.
Benefits of using Pinterest:
- Increased brand awareness
- More blog traffic
- New leads
- Increment in sales
- Pinterest is one among the most important website traffic drivers
- Pinterest is 80% more viral and 3x simpler at generating leads than Twitter